We trace our roots to meals we made for US Special Forces nearly 50 years ago. From the bottom of the ocean to the peak of Everest, we’ve fueled expeditions in every climate and situation. Add in our Taste Guarantee, and you can trust Mountain House to taste delicious. No matter what.
We are now a Mountain House Dealer
We are currently building inventory on MH products and will soon be able to offer a full listing.
If there is something specific you are looking for please let us know via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mountain House Story:
Important Notice about buying firearms online: As a gun purchaser and owner, you are responsible for compliance with all Federal, State and local laws governing the purchase, ownership, possession and use of firearms. Never purchase a firearm for someone who is not permitted to purchase one for himself. A “Straw Purchase,” being a purchase or attempt to purchase a firearm for another person, knowing that the person is not permitted to possess a firearm, is a Federal crime punishable by 10 years in prison.
Guns shown at gpsarms.com are not an offer to ship the gun to any jurisdiction where its sale is prohibited by law. Because of legal restrictions, some guns may not be available for purchase in your location. Always have full knowledge of your state and local guns laws before attempting to order or purchase a gun.
Steps to BUYING A FIREARM ONLINE
These accessories are recommended to compliment your Thunder Ranch Rifle.
IMPORTANT: ALL ammunition for Thunder Ranch classes will be shipped directly to Thunder Ranch. TWO WEEKS minimum must be allowed for shipping time.
If you prefer ammunition to be shipped to your address, choose from our Other Ammunition listings.
Ammunition comes supplied in a re-usable plastic container that is sealed to ensure protection from the elements and will facilitate brass collection.
Sign up for Arkansas Concealed Carry Classes
A $40 deposit is required to reserve your spot. $80 total cost for the training.
Where/When: The Trojan Securities (K9 LEAD) facility next to Latco in Lincoln. Classes start at 9am
- On arrival at the facility, please leave your firearms and ammunition in your vehicle until the range portion. For Safety reasons we do not allow firearms and ammunition in the classroom.
- When you arrive, we will take care of the of paperwork and payment.
- Once paperwork is complete, Class will begin. There will be several breaks.
- Upon completion of the class, we will proceed to the range to complete the shooting portion of the course. Please do not be anxious regarding the shooting portion. The course is designed for applicants with little to no firearms experience. The only requirement is demonstrating the ability to handle a firearm safely with live fire.
- Fingerprinting will be done prior to the class starting
- Pistol (Semi-Auto preferred to avoid permit restrictions. Can be rented with advance notice)
- Sturdy Belt
- Holster (No shoulder holsters or cross draw)
- Range Bag or case if needed (Not required)
- 50 Rounds Factory Ammunition (Can be supplied with advance notice)
- Eye & Ear Protection (Provided if needed)
- Arkansas Driver's License or ID Card
- Snacks & Drinks
- If you completed your State Application online prior to taking the class, bring the Confirmation Number with you. If you have not completed your Application, you will have 6 months from the date of the class to submit it.
Arkansas State Police Application
Copy of the Concealed Handguns Laws