Sign up for Arkansas Concealed Carry Classes
A $40 deposit is required to reserve your spot. $80 total cost for the training.
Where/When: The Trojan Securities (K9 LEAD) facility next to Latco in Lincoln. Classes start at 9am
What to Expect:
- On arrival at the facility, please leave your firearms and ammunition in your vehicle until the range portion. For Safety reasons we do not allow firearms and ammunition in the classroom.
- When you arrive, we will take care of the of paperwork and payment.
- Once paperwork is complete, Class will begin. There will be several breaks.
- Upon completion of the class, we will proceed to the range to complete the shooting portion of the course. Please do not be anxious regarding the shooting portion. The course is designed for applicants with little to no firearms experience. The only requirement is demonstrating the ability to handle a firearm safely with live fire.
- Fingerprinting will be done prior to the class starting
What To Bring:
- Pistol (Semi-Auto preferred to avoid permit restrictions. Can be rented with advance notice)
- Sturdy Belt
- Holster (No shoulder holsters or cross draw)
- Range Bag or case if needed (Not required)
- 50 Rounds Factory Ammunition (Can be supplied with advance notice)
- Eye & Ear Protection (Provided if needed)
- Arkansas Driver's License or ID Card
- Snacks & Drinks
- If you completed your State Application online prior to taking the class, bring the Confirmation Number with you. If you have not completed your Application, you will have 6 months from the date of the class to submit it.
Packets are provided and Include:
Arkansas State Police Application
Copy of the Concealed Handguns Laws