Buying a Firearm Online
Steps to Online Purchase1. Choose you FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Thunder Ranch Rifles
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our email address (email@example.com) or fax number (918-723-4437) where they can send a copy of their FFL.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
2. Checkout and pay for your firearm:
3. Pick up you gun from your local FFL: Inspect your gun for damage before accepting the transfer.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
- Please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to address your concerns.